Friday, March 18, 2016

back at it

Dear Diary,

Woahhh...so long my friend...now I feel like writing again...

Finding myself..is a struggle I wish I could escape..but obviously I can't. It's a process of determining who am I. I've had my ups and downs; and I'm still worried of everything. I kinda overthink all the time. Not fucking sure what I am doing with my life now. I just want to be somebody and somebody's. I want to figure out what will I be in the future.

Everything seem so hazy at the moment. I just know I love him and I want to cherish this moment while pursuing my unending identity quest. I know I want to stay, and be with him.

Love,

Fidah the wanderer and ponderer.

0 kata orang .:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com